Thursday 29 November 2007

Photoshop Painting

Today I've been really trying to develop my photoshop skills. I decided to draw a environment for a character I based around crystals. To do this I wanted to digitally paint a cave and then add crystal features to it. I took a reference picture from the internet and attempted to use that to develop my own picture of a cave. I am really proud of the result as I have really been struggling with photoshop.



I also have been trying to develop both my "Organic" and "Reef" creatures. My reef creature is based around a mantis shrimp and I have just been trying to develop it's shape. My organic crystal character is designed to be made of rock but when he is damaged crystal muscle groups are exposed underneath. They are neither of them finished.. but I am trying to develop skills at the same time as design them.





No comments: