Wednesday 18 February 2009

Discovering zbrush... and whether i could pull off having a beard!!! ...as you do..

Have done a tonne of tutorials today on zbrush to get myself ready for if I want to do Dominance War and stuff :). Had amess around with a sphere trying to make a head and came out with this. I intended to mirror it... but then I messed it up by not having it aligned properly... Oh well! Learnt something there!!



Also for fun decided to give my self portrait a beard! Why not! Better than growing one and finding it doesnt suit me!! haha. Turns out it makes me look like George Lucas... and nobody wants that! haha.



I have enjoyed this all a bit too much and have probably been doing it for about 4 hours. I hadn't used zbrush before today and had only made physical sculptures in sculpey. I was loving the fact that zbrush has a sculpey shader! Made me feel right at home! Great stuff.

Bed Time!

1 comment:

Daniel Hoang said...

lol niceeee!!! Simon Lucas