Thursday 24 January 2008

blog? what? oh yea... that thing I do sometimes

Due to an extreme absence of me, I feel I have to inform all of the minor changes in my life, whether you like it or not! READ IT!!!

My experience of halls has become... interesting: I've found a little too much pleasure in aggravating my flat mates: putting salt in Jacks drinks over and over has proved...amusing. Also putting his beer in the toilet when he got a bit bossy was fun. This has started a chain of events in which nearly every time something is stolen from my room! grrr I want my monkey back!!





Aswell as this my internet has failed to work for a good 5 days in a row... and for somebody that is a bit too in to facebook, this tends to give me a cold sweat like some kind of addict: the kind who's only your friend so that he can "borrow" your DVD player.

The course has become increasingly difficult and I am finding it difficult to juggle everything at the moment but I'm filled with determination to become better at every aspect. I've really struggled making the Transit Van but I feel like I'm alot better than I was before I started. Now I just have to texture it... yay. It is really strange because I want to be able to do these things but the process of learning is a real uphill climb. However, I am so happy at what I have learnt and it is great being able to show my friends from outside uni what I am up to.



I am excited about doing the workshops that are coming up. We are going to be having inductions which will allow us to use more traditional materials, which I love. We had a life drawing class with charcoal a few days ago which was great! I have missed being able to get a bit messy in order to make something look great. The current drawing project is to do a self portrait, which is quite exciting because it allows you to express yourself quite literally in whatever material you want!

"WOOT".. as some idiots say.

No comments: