Monday 8 December 2008

Texturing


Have begun to texture my model. As Heather always says to, I decided to start putting something on before refining it. At this stage the textures are no where near complete but I am proud of how it is turning out. The photos that I have used for reference have been really easy to use and this is probably due to the type of lighting used when we took the photos. They gave an over all flash which got rid of any shadow information on my face or the rest of my body. If I have to do more characters I may ask friends to go to the studios with me to take photos so that I can use them for reference.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your model's looking good Si.
I'm struggling with the ears atm and I am dreading uv mapping the model.
Arrrgghhh.
Good work though.
Laters,
Tim