Tuesday 26 May 2009




Ive made a start to my Final Major in the most fun way I could think possible. I decided to make some of the boxing gloves that are going to be dotted around the gym. It is a basic start and it has taken me maybe 2 days to complete to this level.

There are a couple of seams that i am not too happy with but they aren't very noticable. I will improve these at a later date if I get the chance and I think it is necessary Individually each glove is 610 Tris and I have used a 512/512 colour, specular and normal.

When I do place them around the level I intend to change the texture a couple of times to add variation. When it comes to making a character to go in the environment I can also use this model as an extra prop with different textures.

Now the next thing I am going to make is some boxing pads or some shin guards. I am actually loving this! :D

No comments: