Sunday 7 December 2008

the Christmas doooooooooooooom

It feels like Christmas.... ITS WRONG!!!! But it feels so good!!!

The time has not yet come! Keep your excitement hidden Simon, a carol service and a Christmassy film should not make you feel this way! You are 19 now and you are not going to get that £150 millenium falcon on the 25th that you so long for.

It's ok people, I do definately remember the meaning of Christmas: In fact I celebrate it very much. I love Jesus, soooo much : I just happen to love the benefits that come with the festival... yummy.

I realise I am probably spelling everything wrong, but I don't care. I don't have time for this blogging malarky. I've got to go and lie awake all night thinking about all the goodies that I shall receive. Oh yes, and of course the pies.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm pies.

2 comments:

David said...

You big kid. And you big fatty! Pies indeed!

I'm just jealous really, 'cause I don't get excited about Christmas.

Unknown said...

Don't give up hope yet.
The Millennium Falcon might be waiting under your Christmas tree this year....
:D