Tuesday 20 January 2009

New Project- Team Environment


We have just started a new project in teams in which we have to create a university building in a post apocalyptic style. I have been chosen as a team leader which is pretty scary but I will do my best to do a good job. We have started to look at how to block off certain areas of the environment realistically and have discussed what features to have in each area to make it more interesting.

I have assigned each person a few jobs for this week. Basically for the first week people have to create a few concepts and learn how to use the unreal editor so that we can get started on the main shape of the building.

Here are our notes of how the level will be set out. The red shows the blockages and the blue show the areas of interest. It is pretty messy but at this stage this is mainly so we know where we are headed.

I am excited about how we are going to do on this project but I can already tell that it is going to be pretty stressful and that it will be a challenging situation to be in.

1 comment:

David said...

Si,

I don't quite get it. Post-apocalyptic style? What it might look like after a nuclear fall out? Confused...