Wednesday 21 January 2009

Starting again!

Ok so we have changed the teams of our group project now. I am no longer a team leader which sucks a little but I have been put with a team that I feel quite confident with now that I have found out their ideas.

We are basically going to make a destroyed lecture theatre. The auditorium will have been destroyed by a missle and we are going to model all of the debri and damage that it will cause. I wasn't too sure about this idea at first but after discussing it with my tutors and the other team members I am quite excited to get going.

My first job is to create a chair, a standard asset that will be repeated throughout the scene. We are not going to texture anything until we have figured out where things are going to go. This way we will also have a consistant style throughout the scene.

Time to get to work!

No comments: